Obtaining a Marriage License
- Get a marriage license from the city. For details, please click here.
- Ensure Part 1 and Part 2 of the license is correctly filled out.
- Bring the marriage license within 90 days of it being issued to the mosque for Nikah ceremony.
- Bride’s Islamic guardian (wali)
- Two witnesses
- Marriage License
Logistics for the Marriage Ceremony
- The fees for the ceremony are $400 (officiating fees) + $120 (custodian/security). These are payable on the day of the wedding through credit card, debit or cash.
- Location of the marriage ceremony is the Atrium.
- Arrival time for the marriage is no earlier than the reserved time.
Booking for Marriage Ceremony
- Click here to book a time: https://calendly.com/aarij-anwer/marriage