As a valued member of the London Muslim Mosque, you are invited to participate in the LMM Board elections to be held in the Lower Hall of the London Muslim Mosque (151 Oxford St. W) on Sunday March 24, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Here’s the lead-up to the election:
- Sunday March 10: Last day to nominate online
- Saturday March 23: Meet and greet of candidates (3:30 PM in Lower Hall)
- Sunday March 24: Election (3:30 PM in Lower Hall)
This year, there are 6 two-year term openings on the board.
To participate in the elections, you must be an LMM member in good standing. You can verify your membership status in the following ways:
- By logging on to the membership portal: https://londonmuslimmosque.wildapricot.org/Sys/Profile, or
- By checking the list posted in the masjid atrium.
The list of members will be posted by Friday March 8, insha Allah.
To nominate a member, please visit this link: http://www.londonmosque.ca/news/145-nomination.html
Please note if the 25% quorum is not met in the initial 30 minutes from the start of the meeting, then the meeting will be adjourned and rescheduled 10 days later (or more) until the 10% quorum is met.
The agenda for this meeting is as follows:
- Opening Remarks
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of previous minutes
- Meeting Adjourned
Your participation in the affairs of the Mosque is important. Jazakoum Allahu khairan.
The Board of Directors