The London Muslim Mosque provides the following but not limited to services:
- Marriage arrangements: perform marriage contracts both (Civil and Islamic)
- Family counselling: assist with any inter-family problems and disputes.
- Co-operating with Muslim safety project held in the Mosque such as: Children Aid Society, Changing ways, Family services at Woodward Sexual Centre, Child-reach
- Divorce certificates: (Islamic) divorce statements, if counselling does not work.
- Hospital visit: the Imam along with Mosque delegates visit Muslims in Hospitals.
- Funeral arrangements: Perform the prayer and lecture upon the death of community member.
- Visiting Muslim youth at Bluewater youth Jail
- The Imam’s office helps the outreach committee to deliver dawaa by mail, provides open houses, school presentations, and visiting church groups .
- Islamic studies and Arabic language curriculum: The Imam’s Office provides a new curriculum for Islamic studies and Arabic language every year to the London Islamic school to improve the educational level of the students in the field.
- Summer School: Help to establish summer school every year.
- Ramadan: Deciding the beginning of Ramadan and Eids, and Imsakieh times. Fajr Halaqa, short talk between taraweeh, Qur`an competitions, special program for the last 10 day especially laylatu al-Qadir
- Eid prayers (Zakat Elfitr, Udhiya)
- Counselling and mediation to solve the community problems.
Contact Information for Other Services
For Islamic Issues
Imam Abd Alfatah Twakkal
Imam's office hours Monday to Friday - 10:30am to 3:30pm
Call: (519) 439-9451 ext. 1
- Dr. Moustafa Fahmy - (519) 204 6214
- Dr. Munir El Kassem - (519) 852 0053
- Br. Hassib Zebian - (519) 871 4973
For Other Inquiries
- Br. Haroon Babur and Sr. Yasmine Didi - (519) 439 9451 ext. 2