Communications / Media Committee
- To establish personal connections between LMM and community members
- To create awareness by using social media
- To maintain website, Proclamation and mass email
The London Muslim Mosque (LMM) is pleased to introduce its new and official logo!
The new logo showcases the historical three dome design of the original Oxford Street entrance of the Mosque, which has proudly welcomed Londoners for over 50 years. It is encased in the larger, currently existing dome, recognizable to all as the Muslim place of worship. These designs symbolize our appreciation and commemoration of our rich history as we look ahead to humbly serve our community in the future.
The efforts to create a new logo began with the LMM’s ‘50th Anniversary Committee’, headed by Br. Ali D. Chahbar. We appreciate the talents of the principal designer, Sean Walker, along with the efforts of sisters Sahar and Sara Zimmo and the rest of the Anniversary committee to come up with a logo that we believe represents the Mosque quite well.
Shown is the new Official logo for the London Muslim Mosque (LMM), to be used on event posters. Please note the following:
* The LMM logo should be used only as provided. The visual or structural relationship may not be changed in any way.
* When accompanying other corporate logos, the LMM Logo should be the same size